Hybrid vehicles come in many forms these days, from subcompact cars and family cars to full-size SUVs and pickup trucks. Hybrid vehicles use a combination of electric motors and gas-powered engines to produce one of the most efficient modes of transportation.
You drive a hybrid in Nashville to take advantage of that astounding efficiency, passing by the fuel pumps instead of making frequent stops like other drivers. Efficient vehicles like hybrids need basic repairs from time to time, just like any other vehicle. When the time comes for general service or repair on your hybrid, visit the experts at Import Specialty Service.
Professional Hybrid Repairs from People You Can Trust
Hybrid vehicles are unique, yet their basic needs match those of any car. This is where Import Specialty Service offers its expertise. We do basic work on hybrid vehicles, including brakes, belts, oil changes, suspension, steering, tires, cooling systems and a/c systems. Altogether, we are here to ensure all your hybrid car repairs are done correctly.
At Import Specialty Service, we have ASE-Certified Master Technicians who oversee every hybrid repair. With our cutting-edge diagnostic and repair equipment, plus our continuous training, we’ll service your hybrid efficiently on every visit.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Trusted Hybrid Repair Dealership Alternative
- Professional, Informative Staff
- Dedicated Factory Trained Master Technicians
- Committed to Educating Our Clients
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Bosch Service Center
- NASTF Member
- IAP20 Import Automotive Professionals Member
- Solar Powered Repair Facility
- Outstanding 24-month/24,000-Mile Nationwide Parts and Labor Warranty on All Repairs
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Vehicle Security Professional
- TechNet Shop