European Repair in Nashville, TN
European car makers are widely known for developing high-performance, well-engineered luxury cars and SUVs, dedicated to a thrilling driving experience and reliable operation. European vehicles require maintenance and occasional repairs to keep them operating at their best.
For European car repairs in Nashville, visit the foreign car specialists at Import Specialty Service. Our staff members are experts at European repairs and maintenance while setting the bar high for customer service.
Why Nashville Chooses Import Specialty Service for European Repair
- Trusted European Dealership Alternative
- Professional, Informative Staff
- Dedicated ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Committed to Educating Our Clients
- Angie's List Super Service Award Winner
- NASTF Member
- IAP20 Import Automotive Professionals Member
- Solar Powered Repair Facility
- Outstanding 24-month/24,000-mile Nationwide Parts and Labor Warranty on All Repairs
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Nashville's Dealer Alternative for European Repair
We are specialists in every European make, from Mercedes-Benz and BMW to Jaguar and Volvo. We have the precision tools and technology to accurately diagnose and repair any concern you may have with your European car. We can proudly say we are your dealer alternative in Nashville.
Knowledgeable Technicians for Your European Repairs
For more than 25 years, our technicians have performed repairs on European makes from Land Rover to Volkswagen. Many of our technicians have completed the ASE certification process and continue ongoing training by the same people that train dealer technicians. We can confidently say we know how best to care for your European vehicle.
Quality Parts for Quality European Repair and Service
From steering repairs on your BMW 3-Series, to brake pads and rotors on your Range Rover Sport, we always use original equipment or high-grade aftermarket parts and fluids on every visit. We can assure you of long-lasting, reliable repairs.
European Repairs in Nashville, TN
Each concern on your European vehicle is accurately and completely diagnosed. You won't have to make repeat visits for the same concern.
Once your vehicle has been inspected and diagnosed, we communicate the necessary repairs with you in detail so you can make an educated decision on which repairs to complete now and which you'd like to postpone. We won't pressure you into repairs for which you aren't ready, and we won't perform repairs until you've given your approval.
Our European repairs include:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
European Services In Nashville, TN
Import Specialty Service provides a wide array of services for your European vehicle at reasonable prices, so you can keep your cost of ownership as low as possible. Services we offer include:
- Factory-Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Air Conditioning Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!