Mistubishi Repair in Nashville, TN
Mitsubishi has a long history that includes being the very first Japanese automaker. To this day Mitsubishi produces some of the most advanced vehicles in the world. With efficient operation, plentiful standard options, and some of the most reliable vehicles ever built, Mitsubishi stands out in a crowd.
Mitsubishi vehicles, like all others, require repairs from time to time. Import Specialty Service will take care of your Mitsubishi repairs quickly and professionally. Our outstanding staff members will perform your repairs expertly while showing you the best customer experience possible.
Our Mitsubishi repairs include:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Nashville’s Dealer Alternative for Mitsubishi Repair
The staff at Import Specialty Service know how best to care for your Mitsubishi. Even if you still have warranty on your Mitsubishi, we can perform your maintenance without voiding your coverage. This makes us Nashville’s true Mitsubishi dealer alternative.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Trusted Mistubishi Repair Dealership Alternative
- Professional, Informative Staff
- Dedicated Factory Trained Master Technicians
- Committed to Educating Our Clients
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Bosch Service Center
- NASTF Member
- IAP20 Import Automotive Professionals Member
- Solar Powered Repair Facility
- Outstanding 24-month/24,000-mile Warranty on All Repairs
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
No Problem is Too Big or Too Mini
With over 24 years specializing in European makes, we are a staple in the Nashville region for Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Volvo, Volkswagen repairs.
We look forward to providing you with the best car care experience in Nashville. Our Specialists are here to provide you with FREE advice. Please reach out to us by completing the form. Or, call us directly at (615) 834-6464