Subaru Repair in Nashville, TN
Subaru vehicles are as unique as their drivers. They are built to be strong and reliable, whether driving through downtown Nashville or blazing a trail in the Tennessee backcountry. Your Subaru requires regular maintenance and occasional repairs to keep it at its best.
When you need Subaru repairs in Nashville, visit the experts at Import Specialty Service. Our staff members are knowledgeable and trustworthy, performing accurate Subaru repairs while providing the best customer service you’ll find in the Music City.
Our Subaru repairs include:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Nashville’s Dealer Alternative for Subaru Repair
Your Subaru is a precision vehicle and requires a deft touch to keep it running like new. Import Specialty Service specializes in Asian makes, including Subaru, with cutting-edge technology to perform every type of Subaru repair you require. We are your ideal Subaru dealer alternative in Nashville.
Unmatched Certifications and Awards
- Trusted Subaru Repair Dealership Alternative
- Professional, Informative Staff
- Dedicated Factory Trained Master Technicians
- Committed to Educating Our Clients
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Bosch Service Center
- NASTF Member
- IAP20 Import Automotive Professionals Member
- Solar Powered Repair Facility
- Outstanding 24-month/24,000-mile Warranty on All Repairs
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
No Problem is Too Big or Too Mini
With over 20 years specializing in European makes, we are a staple in the Nashville region for Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Volvo, Volkswagen repairs.
We look forward to providing you with the best car care experience in Nashville. Our Specialists are here to provide you with FREE advice. Please reach out to us by completing the form. Or, call us directly at (615) 834-6464